Want to Transform Your Body? (No Gym Attendance Necessary!)
If you’ve never enjoyed going to the gym, would rather watch paint dry than go for a run and classes just aren’t your thing don’t worry, the Transformation Contest is all about exercise and eating food that’s good for you.
Plus you’ll be in with a chance of winning some BRILLIANT prizes.
For three weeks, starting on Monday 19th May, I’m going be helping 16 women transform their bodies - without hours sweating in a smelly gym, only eating white food or things that start with the letter ‘p’!
The benefits of taking part:
- You’ll get slimmer
- You’ll lose fat
- You’ll have more energy
- You’ll sleep better
- You’ll feel more relaxed
- You’ll feel happier in yourself
Promises, promises… so what do you have to do to take part?
Just sign up at the bottom of this page and complete the secure payment form for:
- 4 weeks of small group personal training (max. 8 people per session)
- A free e-book with a nutritious eating plan for the contest – it tells you what to eat for every meal and includes helpful shopping lists
- 2 x one-hour resistance training sessions a week for 4 weeks with a group of other women
- Lots of support, close supervision and advice from me
- The chance to win over £1400-worth of prizes, including a year’s membership of my small group personal training
I will also give you:
- Access to the private Members Area on our website which is full of bonus workouts, guides, videos and much more
- Access to our Inner Circle Facebook group where you can find support, encouragement and giggles with other members of the Boost Your Body family
Aha, I knew there’d be a catch, I can’t afford a personal trainer.
Maybe now you can!
It costs just £57 to take part in the contest, which works out at just over £7 per session – that’s for everything.
But even better than that, for those of you who help us get your friends in fantastic shape and join the contest with a buddy, I’ll let you split the cost and you can join for just £28.50 each, which is just £3.56 per session. That is crazy.
If you are already a Boost your Body member, your buddy will get in for £28.50, and you will be able to do our comp for the grand total of £0!!!
Wow. Where do I sign up again?
Sign up at the bottom of this page by the 18th May and I’ll send you your e-book to whet your appetite.
But be quick, I can only take 16 people with me on this challenge and I’ve already filled over half of the places!
If you’re wondering who I am and why I’m qualified to help you lose weight, let me tell you a little bit about me…
I used to be a ’chubby hubby’. I enjoyed my food and I didn’t think about my health and fitness that much, even though I lost my father when I was really young.
I almost become a Personal Trainer after university but went into engineering instead. Don’t ask my why?! Then London 2012 happened. Like most people I assumed it would be a bit of a flop but actually it was amazing.
One of the ladies in the office was engaged to a guy who won a gold medal (Tim Baillie) and he came into the office afterwards with his medal.
I only got to chat with him for a few minutes but it was enough for me to see the passion and drive he possessed. Clearly here was someone who was determined to do what they enjoy in life and he worked hard and was very good at it. It made me realise that I was just going through the motions with my life. That actually I wanted to get out there and help people.
My family history plays a huge part in my health and fitness beliefs. And is why I place just as much emphasis on wellbeing and losing weight. None of us knows how long we’ll be around for but I want to be here and enjoy life for as long as possible.
If you like the sound of that too, sign up and let’s start your journey.
Get the details:
- As part of the judging, I’ll be taking ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos of everyone who takes part.
- You’ll also be required to write a short piece about your transformational journey – how you felt at the beginning of the contest, how you feel at the end and what the change means to you.
- Training sessions will take place on Mondays and Thursday from 9.30am to 10.30am and from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- You’ll have to attend a session the same time on both days throughout the contest so no session is over-subscribed.
- Sessions are at the Methodist Church, off Musters Road, West Bridgford, NG2 7PQ.
- There is no requirement to continue training with me but of course you’ll be welcome to carry on, membership costs from just £65/ month.
- The winner will be chosen by me based on the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos, your results and your short story.
- The contest starts on May 19th and runs for 4 weeks.
If you’ve got any questions feel free to get in touch in the usual ways – call me or drop me an email.
To take part in the Transformation Contest please click on the relevant link below: