What are you going to do differently this summer?
Are you going to reduce your stress level?
Are you going to improve your diet?
Are you going to take exercise more seriously?
Or will you allow another summer to pass by without changing a thing?
If you haven't put any thought into it, then do so now.
The fact is that you will age and change in 2014, and next summer you will be slightly (or dramatically) different than you are today.
Recently we have had some great weather. And how did I know that?
Well apart from the blazing sunshine, there were runners everywhere! People who've suddenly realised their New Year Resolution to get in shape for the summer is a distant, forgotten memory, and the summer didn't wait for them to get up and take action!
The cool thing is, that sudden reality check forces us to reflect over our life, to acknowledge where we are and where we want to be headed.
If you would like to be headed in the direction of improved health, lowered weight and increased strength before your summer holiday this year, then here are 15 suggested changes for you to apply right now:
1) Exercise 2 more hours each week than you did before now.
2) Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
3) Drink less alcohol.
4) Sign up for one of my time-tested fitness programmes.
5) Stop drinking and eating artificial sweeteners.
6) Use heavier resistance in your workouts.
7) Eliminate high sugar laden foods from your diet.
8) Exercise at least 4 times each week.
9) Eat healthy, simple dinners at home.
10) Do not eat fast food.
11) Consume less caffeine.
12) Eat more protein and fiber.
13) Drink water throughout your whole day.
14) Do not eat packaged snack foods.
15) Contact me for motivation and support.
Now come up with a few of your own. I know there are some ideas that popped into your mind while you were reading my list.
Take a minute to jot those down. Studies show getting them on paper solidifies your commitment.
Step back and re-examine the list. Which of these changes are you going to make on your own?
I certainly don't expect you to make all of these changes - though the more you do, the greater your transformation will be.
Remember, like I mentioned above in #4 and #15, I'm here to offer you the instruction, support and motivation you need to make 2014 the year of your dramatic transformation.
Wishing you great health and happiness in this summer!